Skip to content
- We will not edit published posts except for grammatical, typographical, or spelling errors (and sometimes not even then).
- Comments are open and encouraged, debates are welcome. Comments should be always related to the content of the post. If you have not read the post in full and with reasonable attention do not comment.
- Comments are not blog posts, keep them short, straight to the point.
- Comments are moderated. We will remove comments that do not follow these guidelines, or we find inappropriate such as comments that are profane or vulgar, ad hominem attacks, or nothing but inflammatory rhetoric.
- No tolerance to spam. Spammers’ IP’s will be banned without notification
- Each post has a unique, persistent identifier and registered in a digital object registry at https://clink.id. Posts can be reused by clicking the “Reuse this content” button under the post or in the header of the registry records. Copying and duplicating content of this site in any other form are prohibited by law.
- We do not accept unsolicited content.